Thursday, June 23, 2011

Strawberries!!! An Etsy Treasury by Paula Paints Pets

I'd love to share with you a fun treasury that I was featured in today.  The curator of this treasury is PaulaPaintsPets, one of Etsy's many fabulous shops.  I love cats so this is a particular favorite of mine.  Paula is an artist from Ohio who uses acrylics to paint pictures of pets on colorful backgrounds.  Take a moment to check out her shop.  You won't be disappointed.  http://www.etsy.com/people/PaulaPaintsPets


Here are a few of the wonderful strawberry items that were featured in this treasury:




     
   




           



You can see this treasury at:  


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my treasury!

    You have a beautiful blog and Etsy shop. I love vintage things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love your kitties!

    ReplyDelete